Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Snail Mail + Reiteration of Contact Info

I should have posted my address a long time ago, but it took me and my aptmates at least a few days to make sure that the our English translation matched up with the Chinese translation. All you have to do is copy and paste this sucker on your letter/package...and voila! I will receive your mail in no time (maybe in two weeks? not really sure...depends on the type of shipping). I figure this is also a good time to post this mailing label, since uh... somebody's bday *cough*(10/28) is coming up. :) If you write to me, I promise that I will write back!


Email me if you want the mailing labels on word document. And yes , I do realize that there are red squiggly lines underneath certain characters/words...should have "corrected" them in word document before i converted the label to jpg format.

Additional contact info:

HC's China Cell #: (86) 1352-145-2231

HC's China Apt #: (86) 010-6446-2696

("86" is country code... "010" is the area code for beijing). You can use skype or skype out to talk to me. It is extremely cheap for long distance. :D

*If you guys ever come visit Beijing, you will receive the warmest welcome from me and my aptmates!

roomies --> april gu, hayes wong, and me!
(courtesy from hayes' blog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home