Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello everyone! Seems like the last time I updated this blog was over a year ago, hence, an entry is long overdue!

I have taken many amazing trips since my February trip to Sichuan and Yunnan. Alone in May 2007, I traveled to Nepal, Tibet and South Korea. The beginning of December was my first cruise trip to the carribbean -- hitting up Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Dominican Republic, and Haiti. In early February 2008, I hopped along many cities in the U.S., including Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, and LA. Last month in March 2008, I went to Taiwan for the elections hype. I am now back in Beijing for work and will be here for the Beijing Olympics 2008. I thank my lucky stars every day that I have the opportunity to travel to so many places at this young age of 23. It is an exciting time to be here in Asia, especially China. I'm glad to be back!

Working life in Beijing is very different than my cushy Fulbright research experience last year. Now I finally understand the woes of working life. Seriously, when I get home, all I want to do is sit and vegetate on the couch while watching reruns of amazing race or house, or some tv series about the cultural revolution. Hopefully by next week, I can incorporate some exercise (dance or yoga) into my daily monotonous routine.

I also hope to travel to a couple more places before law school starts in the fall. On top of my list? Cambodia, Vietnam, and Thailand. Maybe Yunnan again, or Qingdao? We'll see. I will post picture tidbits from previous trips soon!

Stay tuned. :)

1 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Me said...

HC Yang! You are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home